When heading out the door it is easy to grab potato chips, cookies or stop at one of the many fast food chains within a 5 mile radius. Here are some EASY NO BAKE (except 1) recipes that you can make, grab and go! They are healthy and quick and will give you a nice energy boost in the morning, when the mid afternoon slump hits and pre or post gym sessions!
- 1 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Honey, or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 1 cup Uncooked Oats
- 2-5 Tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa
- Mix the peanut butter and honey in a bowl, heat for 30 seconds. Add the rest of ingredients and mix together. Mixture should be crumbly and slightly moist.
- Press hard into a 9×9 tray and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Cut into 12 yummy bars!