Write a review
- ¾ cup Peanut Butter, smooth style
- ¾ cup Liquid Honey
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar, packed
- ½ cup Cocoa, dry powder, unsweetened
- ½ cup Quick-cooking oats
- 1 ¼ cup Whole Grain Cereal (Kashi, Grape-Nuts)
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup Peanuts, coarsely chopped, unsalted
- Spray 13 x 9 inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- In saucepan, combine peanut butter, honey, brown sugar and cocoa. Cook over medium heat for 6 minutes, stirring often, or until smooth.
- Remove saucepan from heat. Stir in oatmeal, cereal,raisins and peanuts. Press batter firmly into prepared pan. Cool before cutting into 32 bars
The Fitness Connection https://www.fit-connection.com/
Please follow and like us: