10 Uses for On Guard
- Put on the soles children’s feet at night during cold & flu season to support immune system.
- Mix with a tblsp of water, gargle for 1 minute then swallow at the on-set of a sore throat.
- Put 50 drops in a spray bottle with 30 oz of distilled water. Shake often and use to sanitize kitchen and bathroom surfaces.
- Diffuse in homes or business to kill air borne pathogens, inhibit mold and build immune systems.
- Diffuse 6 drops of On Guard and 6 drops of Wild Orange to ward off germs. Smells great and is uplifting.
- Put a few drops in your vacuum bag to kill pathogens.
- Add 3 drops to your tooth brush and brush every day for a healthy mouth and to prevent cavities, gum disease.
- Mix with baking soda to clean bathtubs.
- Add to your laundry cycle for micro clean clothes.
- Apply neat to the toes and nails to combat fungus.
Please follow and like us: