That is what pumpkin protein pancakes are made with. When we have a craving for pancakes, we go to the kitchen and grab our ground oats, our protein powder and start mixing ingredients as we go along.
Try these delicious pancakes topped with a little peanut butter or some pure maple syrup, for a guilt free delicious breakfast.
- 1 scoop Protein powder
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon (or 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice + 1/4 tsp cinnamon)
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 Egg whites
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbs water
- 3-5 pkts Stevia (or 1/2-1 tbs sweetener of choice)
- Drop onto hot fry pan, which is spray with a small amount of cooking spray. Cook as you would any other type of pancake.
- These are delicious topped with some cinnamon, or honey, or even with some pure maple syrup.