You know you should get some exercise, but who wants to be in the gym on a beautiful, sunny warm Sunday .
Don’ t fret you can still get some exercise and can include all of your family members in it. There are many ways to have a fun day outside and include some cardio in it. Here are some examples.
- Go for a bike ride on of the many rail trails the Hudson Valley has to offer
- go swimming in a pool or lake, or just play in the water jumping moving, running, tossing your kids in etc.
- Take a walk, or an easy hike, we are blessed with many great hiking trails so close by. There are ones that are very easy and some that you must be an expert hiker at.
- Play a game of tennis, even if you are not great at it, it can still be a lot of fun
- How about a good game of dodge ball, in the back yard.
Okay you get it! There are many things you can do to get up, get moving, and feel great
The Fitness Connection wants to help you achieve your fitness potential!