PEANUT BUTTER BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAKFAST COOKIE
Write a review
- 1 banana
- 1 egg white
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1/3 c old fashioned oats
- 1/4 t baking powder
- 1 T chocolate chips (semi-sweet is my choice)
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 T creamy peanut butter
- In a microwavable cereal bowl, mash the banana with a fork and mix in the egg. Whip it well.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add the oats, baking powder and dash of cinnamon. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 1 minute, 45 seconds.
- Spread the peanut butter on top and enjoy while warm.
The Fitness Connection http://www.fit-connection.com/
Please follow and like us: